Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy days to the me that am you!

Sounds like: Who Needs Shelter by Jason Mraz

I feel so old-fashioned. Lame, in a fashionable sort of way. Not bored. Just old-fashioned. I don’t know what gives nor do I care if it gives what it gives. I see no purpose in reasoning. Another time, it feels like I just want to go out in the sun and do whatever I like. No, not like a mad woman or anything. Nothing of the sort. It’s just that I need something interesting in life to happen but there’s none. Maybe next time I run into a neighbour, I should give him/her a high five and ask, how are you NOT doing? You know, just to see the reaction, otherwise. I know I might be excommunicated and all, but hey, I can live with that. Haha. I’m such a doofus.

Okay, so back to the blog, thanks everyone for your patience. I feel there’s a reason why I seldom blog these days. No, not excuses. Just one ultimate reason, god knows what. Maybe blogging has become more and more personal each time I try to write and post a few. Although I think it has been about that all along, but I don’t know. My life experiences told me that some things are better left unsaid, or written, in this sense…that those things are to be understood by me, only. I know it sounds selfish, and rather foolish for those who wonder why not? After all life is about sharing, and this is the purpose of blogging, I realize. But I can’t justify, really. As much as I love telling every bit of what’s going on and whatnot, I somehow feel the need to save some parts of the stories. The only thing that’s left for my own point of view. My property.

Well, I don’t ask to be understood because I don’t think I understand myself, either. Though it is a nice feeling to have someone understands just what you’re going on about. Yes, it is a nice feeling. No doubt. Until that happens, I think I’ll be more content than I am now. But I will place no hope in it. Even if there is a chance, who knows what I will do with it. Blow it? Push it away? Or not noticing it at all? I know I will be disappointed, either way. Gosh, I’m just it. Fickle, yet somewhat fixed.

Ahh, don’t you think this is more like “the other parts”, declassified?

Me-out.

No comments: