Monday, April 23, 2007

You're tagged!

Here are my top 3 disorders:

1. I have a thing for words. It seems, whatever I do, I’ll try to describe the moment or feelings in my head. And it’s very frustrating if I can’t get it right. Such a permanent disease.

2. I love acronyms. I don’t know how or why. But it occurs to me that when I like things or people, I’ll give them acronyms. Say, JM as in Jason Mraz… CP as in yes, Coldplay. It kind of drives my sisters crazy because I start to give acronyms after their favourite artists, too. Like, CBR as in Corinne Bailey Rae and DR as in Damien Rice. Let’s see, the reason why I do this maybe because I feel more familiar with such calling and that it sounds easier… well, doesn’t it? Haha, I don’t know. The rest doesn’t seem to agree. They just don't get it, otherwise.

3. I crave for food while other girls prefer shopping for clothes. Take my sisters for example. Yup, they all love new dresses and stuff while I could be fairly unaffected. Not to question my sexual orientation or what, but I don’t know why I’m not so crazy about getting a new wardrobe. Hmm, maybe not, as of yet. In the meantime, I swear I would give up a brand new shirt to something called food! No kidding ;-)

So to those who care to share your "behavioral disorders", you're tagged!

orderly disordered,

r_L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh kiddo laa tag2 nehhhh :|

rajanurhazirah said...

haha. what are you? 40? ;-)