Friday, June 23, 2006

Good Day, people~~



Well, did you notice how people tend to patronize each other? Often we hear that every morning when we go to work people say, “Good morning, how are you?” to which we say, “Fine, and you?” and they say, “I’m fine.” Well, there’s no denying that there’s nothing wrong with the statement but of course, I’m usually not fine, nor are they. But social etiquette demands that we pretend because who wants to really admit they’re not fine? Huhu, well I think tomorrow morning I’m going to reply to “Good morning” with “What’s good about it?” just to see what the reaction is. I’ll probably be castigated and excommunicated and all that stuff, but hey, I can live with that…*not that I want to be mean with everyone*. I don’t think I could be mean with anyone. I’m too happy to be mean anyway. But I’m not always fine. Sometimes I am, though, but not always. Ahh, what am I saying now, lol* By the way, have a wonderful day, friend…and anyone else who might be reading this. (Now, now, what’s wonderful about it..??) Haha.
me loco,
r_L

No comments: