Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Goodbye for now..(or a while)


..Well, yea that’s about it. I’ll be off from now onwards, since I shall continue my study at IIUM, doing pharmacy course. (Yes, new life after life!!) Haha, don’t ask me how I’ve made the transition so far (it was hellish alright) as I’m still dealing with it but I guess I’ve gotten better of it. Yet uh, I don’t really know what to expect from my new beginning, but I pray there'll be a good surprise waiting for me. And more promising rainbows hidden therein hopefully. Ay, am I prepared for it though? Not much, but I daresay I’m all set to go now. For better. And for worse (God forbid). So wish me luck, alright? Though I can’t promise you whether I’ll be around here as much, but I’ll try every possible chance to keep this page updated. I’m pretty sure by now that I won’t be having this kind of time in future but hey, don’t give up on me, people!!

..and here's a goodbye, old life *sniff*sniff*
r_L

No comments: